You know that awesome feeling right after you finish a workout, like you can take on the world? It awesome comes right before or right after that overwhelming feeling of exhaustion where your muscles are completely taxed, but the gratification you feel for pushing yourself, for having a great yoga session, for beating your bestie at tennis — whatever it is — can't be bottled. But you CAN fill up a glass with goodness to make sure you don't let your workout go to waste. Fuel up with this fantastic hydrating post-workout smoothie packed with protein, fiber, antioxidants and a whole bunch of goodness that will help you give yourself a post-workout hug. This recipe comes to us courtesy of Abe's Market. Ready to blend?
- 8 ounces Harvest Bay Coconut Water
- 2 scoops of Epic Protein by Windy City Organics
- 1 T It's Moringa Green Superfood Powder
- 2 T Happy Hemp Seeds
- 1 T Rich Nature goji powder
- 1 banana
- Handful of kale
- Blend all ingredients together
- Pour into a Greenware disposable cup (made from 100% plants) for easy on-the-go transport.
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links that help support our site with no additional cost to you. See our complete disclosure policy here.