To use Crystal Light Pure, just mix it into a 16.9-ounce bottle or glass of water and you'll have water in one of five flavors: Grape, Strawberry Kiwi, Tropical Blend, Mixed Berry and Lemonade. Two of the flavors (Grape and Strawberry Kiwi) also contain electrolytes to help aid hydration during light physical activity when you consume one packet (two servings). This makes it a perfect partner to add to your healthy, active lifestyle. (The grape is the flavor that I tried and liked.) Crystal Light Pure flavors contain 4 grams of sugar per serving.
For more information, visit the Crystal Light Web Page or Crystal Light Pure on Facebook.
Reader Giveaway: Three (3) lucky Jinxy Knows Best readers will each win a box of Crystal Light Pure Fitness. To enter, just fill out the form below letting us know which flavor sounds best to you.
To tweet about the giveaway, you can use: RT @ThriftyJinxy Enter the Jinxy Knows Best #giveaway to win Crystal Light Pure (3 winners) http://bit.ly/eWjjl6 - Please RT!
Extra entries: Be sure to fill out the form again for each extra entry.
- Super Easy Extra Entry: Just visit this Purex Link.
- Subscribe via e-mail (see upper right hand corner).
- Follow me in Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, Networked Blogs or RSS feed. (Leave name you follow with.)
- Blog about this giveaway (5 extra entries).
- Share this giveaway through Twitter, Facebook or Stumble. (Leave link in comments.)
- Leave a comment on a non-giveaway post or on Facebook.
- Rate Jinxy Knows Best on Alexa.
Disclosure: I received this product at no charge through One2One Network to facilitate my review. Any opinions expressed above are my own.